Our consultative approach coupled with a proprietary recruiter collaboration platform makes us a purveyor of best practices.
- Immediate Value combined with Long Term Measurable Performance Improvement
- Highly Consultative – We help solve your business problems
- High-Caliber, dedicated delivery manager and recruiting resources
- No call-center/impersonal candidate contact
Historically, recruiting has been treated as an art form as opposed to a science. As a result, the success or failure of a recruiting engagement has been primarily a function of the capabilities of the individual recruiter executing the process. TalentFusion applies scientific methods to recruitment, thereby, creating a process that allows for more predictable and better quality results.
TalentPath, our project management methodology allows us to establish a process that creates repeatable procedures, accelerates the effective ramp up of each project and insures continuous improvement of the recruiting process. TalentPath is a framework that takes full advantage of the creativity and innovation of the recruiter, while providing sufficient structure to facilitate maximized potential of the recruiting effort as well as ongoing performance enhancement of the individual performer.
TalentPath is a set of steps and underlying actions, tasks and tools that are easy to follow and implement. The framework of the methodology lies in our defined five principles to the recruitment project management process.
TalentPath helps reduce risk and dramatically improves performance and the delivery of predictable results to our valued clients on each and every project.
- 08/28/2012TalentFusion Recruitment Process Outsourcing Expands Executive Team
- 08/06/2012TalentFusion Recruitment Process Outsourcing Acquires Augustine RPO
- 05/04/2012TalentFusion Launches the TalentFusion Sourcing Institute
- 01/18/2012TalentFusion Further Expands Executive Management Team
- 10/24/2011TalentFusion Expands Executive Management Team
- 08/10/2011TalentFusion Expands West Coast Operation
- 07/20/2011TalentFusion Declines to Participate in the HRO Today 2011 RPO Bakers Dozen Survey